11/15/2015

The relationship with our siblings

How's your relationship with your siblings?

I have an elder sister. She's nice. I like to play with her a lot.
My sister is a hardworking person. She does her job very well. Every day, although she is tired back from work, she still chats with me happily after dinner. Then she tells me about her time in the office, and I tell her about my school life. She has become an adult and she takes care of me when mum isn't at home. In the weekends, we like doing sports, go to the public libraries and play online computer games. We always full of laughter.That's how will spend our time to have an enrich day.
My sister treats me well. I love her very much. I have a really great relationship with my dear lovely sister.
Next week, she's going to move to Australia for working holiday. I will miss her a lot.

How's your relationship with your siblings? What are the best memories with your dear siblings?
P.S. I would like to have a brother.XD

沒有留言:

張貼留言